skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
KAJSA
Public Display of Affection
lördag, juni 7
Fuck you love
Kände att jag stressade igenom förra inlägget när jag skrev det. Ber om ursäkt för det. Ha en riktigt bra sommar allesamman. Det tänker fanimig jag ha!
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar
Senaste inlägg
Äldre inlägg
Startsida
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Golden Days
►
2009
(194)
►
december
(9)
►
november
(17)
►
oktober
(16)
►
september
(23)
►
augusti
(8)
►
juli
(13)
►
juni
(14)
►
maj
(13)
►
april
(19)
►
mars
(16)
►
februari
(11)
►
januari
(35)
▼
2008
(311)
►
december
(22)
►
november
(17)
►
oktober
(31)
►
september
(22)
►
augusti
(35)
►
juli
(21)
▼
juni
(48)
myfavouritegame
Crazy little party girl
Fuck you I'm a biker
Viva la Kreta
Tears dry on their own
Tears stream...
Tears stream down your face when you loose somethi...
My heart is frozen
Just a little brown thing with a touch of love
The sun will be shining
Bella Notte..
We're just ordinary people
"What have they done to the rain?"
Oh...My...God
Whoa, we're on our way bitches!
I'm going back to the start
Times change, or do they?
Like sands through the hourglass
That you only meant well, well of course you did
Hold on to your visions tonight
Oh take me back to the start
The finest I could ever get
Goodnight Moon
Were you born to resist or be abused?
There goes my hero..
Show me the place where I find peace
But it's over now..
Torsdagen den 12e
Parlinoskräcken
It's like rain on your weddingday
Hey Jude
Here comes the moon dudidudu
Ditt & Datt
Thursday I don't care 'bout you
Answer me, or let me go
Barista on my chest
Fuck you love
DER? DAS? DIE?
En dag på gröningen
Like a summerbreeze
Runaway train
Stupid Cupid
Something Stupid
Singing in the sunrise
10 orsaker till att Kajsa inte kan sova
No more cryin' over you
....
Siesta!
►
maj
(52)
►
april
(63)
Lovers
Camilla Lämsä
Christoffer Erneholm
Dagens Muffin
Daniella Renco
Gustav Sjöberg
John Legend
KyssJohanna
Lifehouse
Olympiabloggen
S.T.I.C.S
Strings Of Glory
Travis
Trespassers William
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar